LA Unreal Technical Artist, Zoic Labs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of big data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies.
Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, and gaming.
Summary of Position:
Zoic Labs is looking an Unreal Engine 4 Technical Artist to work with our team on an ongoing Augmented Reality project. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus in shading, scripts/pipeline, work, optimization, and visual FX.
This is a short term (approximately 3-4 weeks in duration) project.
* A foundation in environment art using UE4
* Experience with Blueprints and Materials in UE4
* Expertise with shader design and optimization in UE4
* Experience in setting up a production process (including sculpting, UV-unwrapping, LOD creation, etc.) in UE4
* Experience with 3D pipelines in UE4
* Able to hit target frame rates with a net zero impact on the graphical quality of the game
* Optimize and reduce scene complexity
* Analyze content using profiling tools
* Ability to adjust project graphics setting
* Experience with AR and/or VR projects a plus!
* This is a remote (work from home) position
* Candidates located in Los Angeles preferred
* Zoic does not cover relocation costs
* Zoic Studios Los Angeles and New York participates in the eVerify program
* This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
* Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contacted