Associate Territory Sales Representative - San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
WE ARE DENTAL!
Zimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike many startup companies, this one has established product brands, customers and revenue, and will be led by a team of seasoned experts. We are now building out the team that will be focused on shaping ZimVie's exciting future - we hope you'll consider being part of it!
Come learn and grow with us in the rapidly expanding dental implant and dental reconstructive industry. Join ZBD as an Associate Territory Sales Representative (ATSR) where you will take part in a personalized industry-leading development program to prepare you to potentially earn a Territory Sales Representative (TSR) position within 6-18 months. Relocation may be required and location flexibility may increase your promotional opportunities.
Your journey with Zimmer Biomet starts here. As a part of the application process, please follow the link (Culture Index) below. The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes. To access the test please copy and paste the link below in your browser: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/75627B
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a key member of the ZBD Solutions Team, you will work closely with an experienced TSR who will provide strategic direction and mentor your daily activities. This on-the-job training will accelerate your development as you help expand market share and aid in exceeding revenue goals, ultimately driving business growth.
Expected Areas of Competence
These include but are not limited to the following:
* Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota supporting the TSR through acquisition of new customers, while expanding sales of existing customers through the sale of implant, restorative, digital and regenerative portfolios.
* Prepare and implement a Territory Business Plan (with TSR) by identifying, targeting, and converting new business, as well as expanding existing business.
* Develop, solve, and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and ensure the safe and effective use of ZBD products.
* Build strong relationships with oral surgeons, periodontists, dentists, laboratories, and related office staff.
* Strictly adhere to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and SOP's regarding any interaction with HCP's (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
* Mandatory use of sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Consistently analyze reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory with the TSR.
* Attend and represent ZBD at customer events as required, including but not limited to local, regional, and national trade shows.
* Collaborate with marketing and education to support the execution of product launches and new product sales strategies
* Train through additional learning platforms made available upon employment