Senior Manager, People and Culture
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Zest we believe in setting up our employees for success and investing in their development so they can operate at their best, drive results, and grow with the company. We are looking for an experienced HR professional to be the owner and driver for leadership and manager training programs in addition to the HR function. In this role the successful incumbent will drive critical talent and leadership programs end to end from scoping to execution with hyper focus on positioning inclusion at the heart of every learning experience.
In this role you will:
Drive the strategy, roadmap and execute by aligning leadership, learning and talent development priorities and needs across all functional groups
Design and deliver training programs, team development approaches and individual coaching as required
Facilitate virtual, blended and live learning sessions and workshops as needed.
Partner with the business leaders to assess, validate, strategize and prioritize the learning needs for their organizations
Advise on people programs and processes to enhance talent attraction, retention, development, and succession. Partner with Finance in overseeing departmental budget and headcount.
Develop comprehensive approaches to employee development, retention and onboarding by refining or creating: compensation and benefits, career paths and employee development, succession planning, and learning opportunities as appropriate to the needs.
Oversee compensation practices and philosophy to ensure salary benchmarking and surveys are handled on a regular basis.
Respond to the HR demands of a varied organization with geographically distributed locations.
Guide the HR team in creating training and supporting Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Engagement, Benefits, Rewards, Policy and Compliance.
What we are looking for:
* 7 plus years of progressive leadership/OD/OE experience
* Expert facilitator capable of consistently and effectively influencing senior leaders
* Deep knowledge of leadership and organization development, change theories, learning models and best practices, instructional design strategies, and learning assessment - and a natural curiosity for leveraging leading-edge practices
* Extensive experience delivering leadership development programs and courses in multiple modalities, including high-touch face-to-face and live-online using a variety of technologies
* Broader organization leadership development and executive coaching experience desirable
* Experience building out and rolling a successful performance review process and system
* Strong communication, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
* Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent development initiatives
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans-increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.