Product Manager, Platform
Employment Type: Full-Time
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. Our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%- the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel US economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That's why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ('POPs') platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap pertaining to our platform products and how they serve all the other functions available to our customers. You will be responsible for product strategy, planning and execution throughout the full product lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to researching, gathering, and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, goals and success metrics. You will work closely with other members of the product management team, engineering, design, marketing, sales, support, business development and ensure the proper solution is delivered while goals are met.
What you'll do:
* Research and understand customer requirements, internal stakeholder needs and competitive offerings.
* Develop the product strategy and roadmap for the owned product lines.
* Analyze and understand trends observed from customer support, operations, account management, and sales.
* Translate that understanding into feature specs, with defined goals and measurable success metrics.
* Execute on product delivery with engineers and designers, delivering quality products that delight our customers.
* Coordinate and run smooth product launches with cross-functional teams.
* Track and study your products' success metrics and come to actionable conclusions for next iterations.
What you'll bring:
* At least 3 years of product management experience.
* A 'do what it takes' mentality - you have the desire and ability to prioritize and deliver on company vision and goals.
* Excitement about finding new ways of delighting our users and transforming their lives.
* You are meticulous and detail-oriented, your delivered work is complete.
* Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data and coming up with next steps.
* Experience managing projects which involve multiple stakeholders.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Preferred: Experience in delivering mobile products.
* Preferred: Experience in defining technical specifications and building API offerings.
* Preferred: Experience in different analytics platforms and designing analytics-based products.
* Preferred: Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* Preferred: Experience of agile/lean product management principles.
Life at Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we're leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.