Senior Product Manager, PL Insurance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone.
At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer through data and analytics. We've analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 70+ million drivers safe on the road. We're well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
The Senior Product Manager will support the ideation and execution of Zendrive's solutions for personal auto insurance companies. In this role, you will be hands on with customers to define the features and roadmap that will enable success. Combining your experience and aptitude for working with both business and technical teams, you'll launch and scale products, and then lead their management through the full product lifecycle.
This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
What you'll do
* Meet with customers and prospects, supporting the go-to-market team as the product expert
* Drive requirements definition, own the backlog and roadmap, provide input for strategy, and the long-term vision for Zendrive's insurance solutions
* Develop and maintain roadmap alignment with the company's strategic initiatives
* Proactively share your industry expertise with internal team members, working to build the knowledge of others
* Write product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
* Provide product guidance and assist in the definition of POCs and Pilots
* Support in training sales executives and solutions engineers, and assist in creating sales and marketing materials
* Be informed and opinionated with respect to the competition and leverage that knowledge to drive product innovation and market differentiation
What we're looking for
* 5+ years of experience in product management (roadmap development, requirements gathering and definition, hands on experience working with engineers, day-to-day planning and coordination, supporting sales, marketing and customer success)
* Deep knowledge of personal auto insurance products and regulations required
* Hands on experience with telematics based insurance products - consumer experience, marketing, data collection, underwriting, rating, operations, and claims
* Credibility and presence. You have a knack for making sure your voice is heard and becoming a trusted expert within a cross-functional team
* A structured thinker who applies a methodical approach to solve complex, ambiguous problems
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Humble, patient, thoughtful. You successfully build trusted relationships internally and externally, are thoughtful in positioning such that the outcome you want is best achieved
* Detail-oriented, strong prioritization, and ability to multitask and execute in a face-paced work environment
* Academic background in computer science or related
* Experience working with mobile products and platforms. Apps, SDKs, APIs, Operating Systems
* Experience working across multiple countries / geographies
If you've got what it takes to be a great Senior Product Manager, and want to join a fast-growing team that thrives on solving challenging problems, apply today!
Why join us? We thought you'd never ask. Zendrive is very proud to offer:
* Competitive salary and equity packages
* Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
* Short and Long-term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance (No cost to you)
* Paid Time Off (Unlimited vacation days & paid holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* 401(k) plan
* HSA and Health and Dependent Care FSAs (Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses)
* Work from home
* Learning & development opportunities
* Monthly stipends for gym, yoga or massage, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile data plan
* A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
* Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
* World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
* The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building a multi-billion dollar business)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.