Manager, Engagement Marketing, AMER
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're looking for an Engagement Marketing Manager who can make an immediate impact on our team. In this role, you will combine your current knowledge of email marketing skills and standard methodologies to support our prospect marketing programs, along with outbound marketing experience to manage the creation of prospecting email sequences to be used by the sales organization. You will execute and scale email campaigns that connect to our prospects at different stages of the Zendesk journey and drive engagement, conversion, and expansion. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with our fellow marketing rockstars, as well as cross-functionally, to build, test and help strategize marketing led email nurtures and outbound sales campaigns that combine to drive calls to action at all stages of the funnel.
* Build/modify HTML templates for email campaigns.
* Create and deploy email campaigns with the required audience segmentation and filters.
* Run and set up email AB tests and holdout groups.
* Work with Marketing Ops to validate prospect segments and filters in Eloqua.
* Collaborate with designers when necessary to create new HTML templates.
* Assist email team with maintenance of shared Eloqua components and other processes.
* Own and drive the strategy for Lead, MQL and Opportunity conversion through email nurture programs.
* Optimize email for driving prospects through to pipeline.
* Manage a team of email and outbound marketing associates responsible for email copy and sequence creation.
Reporting & Strategy
* Run weekly audit reports to monitor performance of primary campaigns.
* Report performance of primary campaigns and tests and help drive optimization for each. Evaluate the data and come up with copy/ design iterations that can be tested to continuously improve engagement.
* Work closely with Integrated Marketing and Product Marketing teams to keep content in ongoing campaigns up to date and consistent with our brand, company and products!
* Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies for our various campaigns that ultimately lead to MQL and closed opportunities.
* BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field
* 3-5 years working in marketing and 2-3 years experience in email marketing, with at least 1 year of management experience
* Experience working with Eloqua or a comparable marketing automation program
* Proficient in HTML
* Analytically minded, comfortable manipulating, visualizing and interpreting data in excel
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
* Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and proactive approach to getting things done
* Copywriting/ copy editing skills!
* Enjoy working cross-functionally with Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing and Operations
* Experience with outbound sales email campaigns and platforms, preferably Outreach.
* Experience with designing B2B email nurtures for lead and opportunity conversion
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk's use of your personal information.