Employment Type: Full-Time
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to 'Live Mas' and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America's Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a Manager to lead oversight and governance of franchise funds. Reporting to the Director, Funds Oversight, this individual frequently interacts with cross-functional partners and members of Taco Bell's franchise committees. This role has accountability for ensuring that Taco Bell's marketing, advertising, and technology funds are optimized to drive key organizational objectives. The individual must be able to influence cross-functional partners and, when necessary, effectively provide the Finance point-of-view on business issues to senior management, team members, and Franchisees
* Provide oversight and control for Taco Bell's advertising, marketing, and technology funds.
* Interact with and provide support to key marketing and technology budget owners to ensure that funds are used within the scope of established budgets and policies.
* Partner with the FP&A team through the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasting, as well as communicating to key internal stakeholders.
* Identify opportunities to expand oversight to other funds and implement appropriate processes.
* Contribute to quarterly meetings with the franchise reporting and oversight committees.
* Assist in the development, review, and delivery of presentations for key internal stakeholders and franchise partners.
* Accountability for all follow-ups and ad-hoc requests, including recommendations on template & reporting changes.
* Partner closely with teams across the organization to integrate fund goals and strategies
* Ensure the accurate collection, review, and analysis of relevant information.
* Work with Finance, Marketing, and Technology to understand assumptions and develop cross-functional perspectives on approach, spending, and/or alternative scenarios regarding the various funds.
* Preparation and presentation of ad-hoc requests, as appropriate.
Is This You?
* BS/BA, MBA a plus
* 7+ years relevant work experience (e.g. Corporate Finance, Business Operations, Consulting), QSR / retail / multi-unit franchise industry experience a plus
* Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and desire to have a large impact on our organization
* Excellent influencing, relationship management, and communication, including distilling results into succinct executive-level summaries
* Demonstrated success influencing diverse customers or stakeholders and guiding teams in cross-functional settings
* Ability to lead others without direct reporting authority
* Solid organizational and time management skills, with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex and deadline-driven environment
* Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people's lives with más!
* Year-round Flex day Fridays
* Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
* Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
* Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
* Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
* Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
* 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
* Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
* Discounts for life's adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
* Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
* Opportunity to taste test new products
* 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
* Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
* Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation's educational initiatives and programs.
* Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
* Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company's sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.