Employment Type: Full-Time
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Loan Processor to join our Finance team in Cypress, CA. The Loan Processor reviews loan packages to ensure all documents are executed properly and within the allowed Credit Policies.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Conduct direct verifications with emphasis on processing time, quantity of loans processed, and quality of loans funded. Meet minimum YMFUS standards for daily loan volume.
* Ensure all information is obtained and check for accuracy prior to loan processing.
* Convert approved applications to funded loans.
* Communicate and interact, both written and verbal with dealers, credit department, management, and external/internal entities in a professional, concise, and positive manner.
* Support Credit Underwriter.
* Participate in testing efforts (i.e., User Acceptance Testing) of changes to the loan origination software and related systems.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Some college preferred (High School diploma required)
* Must have a minimum of 1+ years of subprime funding or consumer finance/bank environment experience.
* Basic knowledge of accounting and credit processing, basic math skills including the ability to calculate debt rations, payment ratios, and pro rate income.
* Must have strong analytical & quantitative skills, organizational, negotiation, interpersonal skills and acute problem-solving ability.
* Must be results oriented and possess a high level of personal initiative.
* Strong proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
* This position also supports other departments within YMFUS during non-peak season.
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and overtime, as necessary.
Reports to: Loan Supervisor.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.