Manager, Delivery Infrastructure-Restaurant Support Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Manager, Delivery Infrastructure is responsible for the day-to-day management of XRG's Off-Premise systems. Responsible for optimizing existing third-party relationships, online ordering program and enhancing guest relations through these systems, reporting, and working with the Field.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
* Optimize all Off-Premise systems to drive best in class guest experience, and maximum ROI for all third-party delivery relationships.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with IT, marketing, operations, and other departments as necessary to develop a holistic approach around XRG's online ordering and third-party delivery presence.
* Partner with operations teams to ensure exceptional guest experience through every Off-Premise platform.
* Optimize branded online ordering system through menu upkeep, hours of operation, POS liaison, reporting, etc.
* Key liaison with all Off-Premise partners including OLO, Uber Eats, DoorDash, GrubHub, ezCater, and others.
* Partner with Accounting on any reconciliation activities related to the assigned partner.
* Ensure that any guest relations issues with Off-Premise platforms are successfully resolved internally and externally.
* Build collaborative partnerships with Regional Directors to ensure Off-Premise strategies are understood and executed properly.
* Collaborate internally on Off-Premise menu and packaging optimization.
* Build Dashboard reports to ensure Off-Premise KPIs are being met, i.e. menu engineering, throttling, on-time orders, etc.
* Work additional hours as necessary.
* Perform other duties/ tasks/ projects as assigned
* Ensure all POS integration tools are up to date and functioning as they should.
* Troubleshoot any integration connection issues between the POS and the DSP's that utilize OLO Rails and other 3rd party integrators like Chowly, etc.
* Ensure we are up to date in the DSP technology as it relates to data and feature functionality.
* Assist or complete other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* Strong knowledge of Digital Platforms: Uber Eats, OLO, DoorDash, GrubHub, ezCater, and others required
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Experience with back office reporting systems
* Analytical and process-orientated mindset
* Ability to communicate effectively and assertively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff, clients, and the public
* POS and OLO knowledge a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel
* Experience in a full service, high volume restaurant or food and beverage multi-unit environment
* Experience using data to guide decisions
* High energy and outgoing personality
* Bachelors Degree Preferred
* Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
* Valid Driver's License
* 21+ years of age
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience
The working conditions described below are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
This job description is a summary of duties, which you as a Manager, Delivery Infrastructure are expected to perform in your normal course of work. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide of expected duties. You should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time with or without notice.