Technical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
XIFIN is a San Diego based SaaS company that leverages diagnostic information to improve the quality and economics of healthcare. Our cloud-based platform facilitates connectivity and workflow automation for accessing and sharing clinical and financial diagnostic data, improving the delivery and reimbursement of care. In addition to our robust technology platform, XIFIN offers a full-service revenue cycle operation for diagnostic companies. Revenue Cycle Operations is a key engine of growth for XIFIN. Through all of products and services we are self-driven innovators who are looking to make a difference in the healthcare technology space.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with strong healthcare industry and customer knowledge, industry regulatory requirements and ability to drive a vision. The Technical Product Manager will define and champion new product features, functions, and capabilities to expand our SaaS/Cloud offering to further meet the Diagnostic Testing marketplace. The product focus is on customer facing portals and will expand to the entire product line. The right candidate for the role will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and the ability to see the big-picture vision. This role requires a creative and flexible mindset with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment as well as an appreciation for the importance of customer usability and support.
What are my responsibilities?
* Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs, create a product roadmap and vision. Drive this to product launch and support
* Communicate with customers to perform gap analysis and evaluate customer needs
* Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
* Document, evaluate, analyze, and interpret data collected during testing
* Manage future product feature, functionality, and enhancements
What qualifications are needed?
* BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or Accounting.
* 2-4 years of software product and project management experience - laboratory and/or radiology customer facing portals experience is a strong plus
* Knowledgeable in the latest web and mobile technology - SaaS/Cloud is a strong plus
* Strong understanding of Agile Scrum Product Owner methodologies - certification a strong plus
* Must be able to travel domestically to customer sites up to 10% of the time based on company and state guidelines
XIFIN provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.