Support Enablement Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation.
Xactly's Intelligent Revenue platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
As the Support Enablement Specialist, you'll be a key member of the Customer Support Enablement team and will be responsible for building, shaping and delivering on programs supporting new hire onboarding and the ongoing enablement, quality management, information sharing and career development for our global Support teams. You will continuously look for ways to move to the next level of organizational excellence and get great satisfaction from seeing each of your colleagues achieve their goals and career ambitions. You will work closely with the Support Enablement team and Support leaders to prioritize, deliver, and measure quality and training programs and to drive excellence into the customer experience. You will develop materials, document processes and deliver training. Your growth mindset will drive learning for you and those around you. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services. We're all about making things easier, better, and more efficient for our customers and team members. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Xactly's Customer Support team is a talented and growing global team with members in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, London, Toronto, and Australia. The team works closely to transfer knowledge and collaborate to ensure we deliver quality support to our customers.
- 2-3+ years with focus on Learning and Development for Support teams in the software industry
- Experience leading and developing effective, scalable, high-quality, information delivery, training, and certification programs
- Experience driving successful implementations and measuring effectiveness
- Experience with soft-skill development (.e.g decision making, problem solving, time management)
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering/implementing innovative and creative and fun learning solutions (web-based training, technical training videos, job aids, guides, quizzes, etc.)
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Front-end technical Customer Support experience
- LMS (Learning Management System) experience, Docebo experience is a plus
- Wiki-building experience using Atlassian's Confluence or similar tool is a plus
- Project management experience
- Experience supporting globally dispersed teams
**Within 1 month, you will...**
- Gain a broad understanding of our products.
- Define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Build working relationships with the Support Management team and Subject Matter Experts and start developing relationships across the organization.
- Become familiar with our Support culture, team, and processes and understand the needs of the Support department.
**Within 3 months, you will...**
- Develop a point of view on the most effective mechanisms for facilitating enablement, knowledge, and content management.
- Identify the highest potential areas of opportunity for global enablement intervention.
- Continue to develop and facilitate enablement programs based on the highest priority and needs identified - which include but are not limited to: support process, new-hire onboarding, new release training, advanced enablement, and communication skills.
**Within 6 months, you will...**
- Continue to expand the library of enablement content and skills training.
- Develop a Support certification program that builds expertise and enables career growth
- Roll out programs that drive improved customer experience, employee engagement, and employee retention to the entire support department
**Within 12 months, you will...**
- Have a clear view of the impact enablement is having on the business.
- Evolve Support enablement programs for continued growth, achievement, and capability among the team.
Final pay determinations, salary ranges, and pay increases are established by the employer. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons.
Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
Salary Range: $57,600 - $72,000 salary + semi annual bonus
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
**BENEFITS & PERKS**
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
- Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
**THE XACTLY STORY**
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.