Solutions Consultant - West
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Location: Bay Area or US Field - West
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Revenue Performance Management (RPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire RPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Revenue Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We are hiring a results-oriented Solutions Consultant to work with the sales team to support sales engagements and provide domain expertise. We are seeking a talented, high energy Solution Consultant with a proven track record to deliver customized solution demonstrations. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we're challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly's Solutions Consultant team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to set customers up for success by providing a valuable product solution to meet and exceed their unique business requirements. We are a dedicated group of professionals passionate about optimizing Sales Performance Management for our prospects and customers.
THE SKILL SET:
- Prior experience in Incent, or another Incent Compensation Management solution
- 3-4 years as a pre-sales consultant/engineer with a strong track record of success in the software industry, Preferably SaaS solutions
- Prior experience creating and delivering POC/custom demonstrations
- Ability to present to an audience in person and virtually
- Ability to multi-task with projects across multiple prospect accounts
- Strong basic maths and logic skills to help understand compensation plans
- Technical or programming experience not required, but a working knowledge of software applications is required.
- Proficient in the use of standard business tools including Salesforce.com, Google Suite, PowerPoint, Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Within 1 month you'll:
- Be assigned an Xpert / Buddy and learn Xactly best practices from them
- Complete New Hire Orientation
- Build relationships with internal cross-functional teams including Solution Consulting, Sales and Partnerships
- Receive training on Xactly's Revenue Performance Management suite
- Gain a strong understanding of theRevenue Performance Management space, the challenges Xactly solves, who we compete with, and how we are uniquely positioned
- Complete training on Xactly Incent demo building
Within 3 months you'll:
- Complete 'Sales Bootcamp'
- Have a strong understanding of Xactly's RPM suite and the RPM space
- Have successfully completed building out your first customer facing demo
- Continue to support Senior SC's by building/shadowing their demo's
- Complete month 3 of your onboarding training plan
Within 6 months you'll:
- Have a strong understanding of Xactly's SPM suite and the SPM space
- Be consistently delivering high quality demo presentations
- Be getting great feedback from customers and Sales on your work
- Deliver your first customer facing demo
Within 12 months you'll:
- Be consistently delivering high quality value driven customer meetings
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact in Solutions Consulting
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- Strive for promotion through the continued achievement of quota attainment, exhibiting Xactly's CARE values, and seeking additional responsibilities
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
- Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications