Revenue Operations Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Revenue Operations Administrator
Position Type: Fulltime
Position Level: Entry level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue Platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly's Intelligent Revenue Platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
As a Revenue Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for helping with the maintenance and processing of key data and information to ensure our selling process is smooth and effortless. You will have the chance to learn about the Revenue Operations ecosystem within a complex and forward thinking software environment with Salesforce at the core.
About the role
- Assist with data integrity in Salesforce, ensuring our CRM is accurate
- Maintain operations documentation updates through confluence
- Help with complex quote builds in CPQ
- Help support day to day administration queries from our sales organisation
- Use Docusign for contract administration
- Help provision licenses to customers
- Experience with Xactly Incent or similar compensation system
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience ideally within a sales environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and CPQ system is preferred but not essential
- You will be comfortable working with lots of different departments and demanding internal customers
- Skilled at Excel
- Degree educated and/or relevant work experience
- Detail orientated with strong follow up skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Flexible to work occasional long hours at month/quarter end to cope with large volumes
We are seeking someone who wants to make a real impact with a rapid growth software company who is excited to tackle new challenges and opportunities while acting as an articulate team player who is passionate about information security and is excited to spread the Xactly love.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Xactly's Revenue Operations team is a like-minded group of self-motivated individuals. We function as a tight-knit organization but foster an environment that encourages individual autonomy to get the job done.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Participate in Internal Trainings, which will introduce you to our products and processes.
- Begin ramping up to helping with orders processing activities as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with Sales, Revenue Operations, and different stakeholders at Xactly
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Assist in processing (internal signatures, filing, and naming) large numbers of orders simultaneously and interacting with Xactly teams across various locations.
- Start to update internal documentation
- Consistently process NDA's for signatures and filing (end to end).
- Closing of simple orders
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be competent at building quotes and closing deals
- Become efficient in processing (internal signatures, filing, and naming) large numbers of orders simultaneously and interacting with Xactly teams across various locations.
- Provide input for overall process improvements
- Regularly maintaining internal documentation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success
- Deepen knowledge of quoting and more advanced deals, and closing on more complicated deals
- Provide input for overall order process improvements
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer. The ranges are an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, and other considerations permitted by law. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons. Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
- Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications