Global Strategic SI Alliance Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the 'Market Leader in Incentive Compensation' by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us! Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
The Strategic Global SI Alliance Manager is responsible for building a strategic relationship with designated Systems Integrator partners to drive revenue and market share expansion for Xactly. The focus of the SI relationship is to build skills and capabilities within the SI partner(s) to provide consulting and implementation services that significantly impact the revenue potential of the SI, while building\a community of technical and consulting resources who are evangelists for Xactly's portfolio and value proposition to customers. Primary job duties are focused on establishing and leading the global strategy and business planning which includes; driving pipeline creation, revenue expansion, cross functional alignment, and GTM execution with the assigned partner(s). The Global Strategic SI Alliance Manager will work within Xactly as well within the SI partner's organization through building credibility, effective communication, evangelizing the Xactly value proposition, strategy and vision and cultivating key executive relationships with practice leaders and client account leaders that result in an effective partnership that delivers material impact to the partner and Xactly. This is an individual contributor role and performance will be measured by the following key metrics: partner staff training and certifications on Xactly products for implementation services capability, joint pipeline creation, partner referrals to Xactly, co-selling and partner influence activity within customers and prospects to drive our mutual business expansion. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact.
When bright, diverse minds come together, we're challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Global SI partner recruitment and management. Develop and own the business relationship and cultivate relationships with designated strategic SI partner(s) and develop a joint strategy that has a long-term focus.
- Develop a mutual partner business plan and success metrics that are aligned to Xactly and the partner's business priorities worldwide. Track/Measure partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program execution.
- Provide thought leadership to guide program development and execution plans that cover tactical product/solution launches as well as span beyond to areas such as global campaigns.
- Confidently evangelize the Xactly story, strategy, vision and value propositions to Partner's practice leaders and alliance business leaders.
- Be the subject matter expert on solutions delivered through the partnership
- Achieve revenue commitments, participate in QBRs, and measure partner performance against mutual determined business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and partner objectives.
- Build and execute jointly invested GTM sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive business development opportunities in combination with the partner's solutions. These business plans will have worldwide scope. o Work with Xactly Sales AE's and partner's client teams to generate revenue, both net-new and within existing accounts, including joint Go To Customer and Go To Market plans including joint account plans for key accounts. o Uncover and measure referral business through partnership.
- Team with Xactly Marketing to drive jointly invested marketing initiatives, demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue. Build and execute jointly invested GTM sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive business development opportunities in combination with the partner's solutions. These business plans will have worldwide scope. o Develop and execute joint marketing programs and events. Establish the tone, direction, key value proposition messaging, content, and logistics
- Drive Go To Customer (GTC) activities; work with Xactly Sales AE's and partner's client and technical teams to collaborate on joint account planning to generate revenue, both net-new and within existing accounts.
- Evangelize the SI partnerships internally, including joint value proposition selling, amongst the global sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Build and nurture relationships with the partner's practice leaders and client account leaders to further our mutual business objectives. Effectively collaborate across the partner's client teams and selling resources and the partner's ISV practice areas (specifically SalesForce and Oracle practices) that align with Xactly's value proposition to enable pipeline development, sales wins and implementation services that translate to market share and revenue growth for Xactly and its strategic SI partner.
- Ensure partner's technical capability to successfully implement Xactly products with high customer satisfaction. Work with Xactly Xpert Services and technical enablement team to ensure that partner's staff are effectively trained and are delivering successful project implementations with high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Collaborate with Xactly's Strategic ISV alliance team to leverage the SI's ISV practices (i.e. SalesForce, Oracle)
- Own the success of the partner's onboarding. Work with Xactly's technical and sales enablement and professional services organization to develop and execute the onboarding, sales training and certification plan for the SI partner's resources. Track the partner's training activity and technical certifications; promote training initiatives as it pertains to our business with the strategic partner. • Track/Measure partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program execution
- Provide status information to Xactly Management including Xactly + Partner forecast & pipeline information
- Lead partnership QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and partner objectives
- Promote an inspiring and positive attitude during face-to-face, verbal, and written communications THE TEAM Xactly's Alliances team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds, the hunger to achieve, and drive a complex and intellectual sale amongst our partners. Our team's goal is to set partners up for success and transform the way C-level executives think about Sales Performance Management.
**WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL**
- Understand Xactly's portfolio, value propositions to the market and the sales tools and resources you'll be utilizing
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Start building relationships with Xactly: sales teams in your region, partner marketing, partner sales enablement and the xactly professional services team supporting the technical enablement of your SI partners
- Build key relationships with Xactly's Global ISV Alliance leaders to leverage ISV partnerships with the GSIs
- Meet with any existing Global Strategic SI Partners you are responsible for and start understanding their SPM practice, SaleForce Practice and/or Oracle practice and begin building relationships so you can develop the mutual business plan for the partnership.
- Start developing a partner recruitment plan for targeted GSIs based on discussions with your manager.
**WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL**
- Complete briefing sessions for partners on Xactly's strategy, SPM messaging and portfolio capabilities
- Finalize a mutual business plan for any existing partnerships that includes Strategy, tactics and key metrics for the partnership on a global level
- Evangelize the partnership, including the joint value proposition, with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Work to develop and drive Go to Market (GTM) activities, including joint account planning with Xactly and partner Account Executives
- Generate pipeline and set up joint Go To Customer and Go To Market plans including joint account plans for key accounts with the guidance of the Partner & Alliances leadership
- Report on partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned with Xaclty and partner objectives. Provide monthly dashboard report on progress against objectives and partnership KPIs to Xactly regional sales and alliances leadership
- Hold the first partnership QBR
**WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL**
- Have built key relationships with Partner's executive leaders and partner's sales leaders and developed a collaborative working relationship with partner staff based on trust, and mutual respect based on the business perspective of shared risk and shared reward.
- Successfully onboard any new partner's that are required for your region
- Implement robust performance measures and monthly reviews, using data driven analytics, to drive partner execution
- Work with Xactly Xpert Services and technical enablement team to ensure that partner's staff are effectively trained and are delivering successful project implementations with high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Hold two (2) QBRs between Xactly leadership and partner's leadership team to update on progress of initiatives against business objectives.
**WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL**
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor (internally and externally), making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Achieve revenue commitments and targets around partner sourced opportunities, co-selling, pipeline building objectives, status of partner's resources trained and certified across Xactly's portfolio and reporting on the partner's implementation capabilities with high customer satisfaction ratings.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
**THE XACTLY STORY**
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers. We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model. Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential. We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.