Director of Lead Generation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end platform for Revenue Operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly's Intelligent Revenue platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
We are hiring a results-oriented Sales Development Leader with second level management experience to lead, grow, develop, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). The Sales Development Manager will have 5+ years of relevant experience where they were responsible for building the sales pipeline via outbounding prospecting techniques. This is currently a remote position.
Xactly's Lead Generation team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to support Sales and Marketing's missions to help drive quality pipeline for the organization.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including Marketing and Sales
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Build relationships with and know your team.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact to the Lead Generation team and company-wide
- Be seen as a mentor, leader, and coach to other new members of the team
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- You will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact in Lead Generation
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology.
We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications