Customer Support Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Customer Support Analyst
Location: Field, US/Denver, CO
Function: Customer Support
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly's Intelligent Revenue platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
As the Customer Support Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you'll will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support a variety of customers. Support works with Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering to guarantee that customers are successfully adapting our product. Customer We are seeking engaging, adaptable, attentive, customer focus individuals who are confident at problem solving and being customer friendly team members.
* BS/BA required
* Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills via phone and email
* Ability to work as a positive team member, either individually or as a group
* Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word Document
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
* Explore tools used by Xactly Support such as Xactly Incent and the entire Xactly product suite, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, Zoom and more.
* Explore and become familiar with standard day to day Global Customer Support processes.
* Resolve password and access issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
* Reviewing maintenance and testing processes.
* Review Operations and Engineering scenarios.
* Hands on initial build out of your own Xactly business environment.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
* Be able to work independently supporting Xactly's customers.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
* Develop product and customer expertise to collaborate cross functionally with our Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services and Operations team.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Pay range: $18-20/hr + semi-annual bonus
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer. The ranges are an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, and other considerations permitted by law. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons. Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
Benefits and Perks
* Flexible Time Off (FTO)
* Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
* Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
* Access to Corporate Discounts
* Parking & Commuter Benefits
* Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
* End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.