Employment Type: Full-Time
Dolce is now seeking a Market Attendant to join our team at the Dolce Silverado location in Napa, California.
The Gift Shop Cashier is responsible for greeting members and guests, answering telephones, processing sales transactions and receiving, tagging and controlling inventory, servicing light Food & Beverage needs and maintaining presentation and cleanliness.
Education & Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years retail experience preferred
* Must be proficient with computers and POS systems.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings, as designated by manager or supervisor.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
* Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be detail oriented, able to manage high volumes of data with a high degree of accuracy.
* Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, manages, and fellow employees.
* Greet and welcome all guests and members.
* Process transactions for all purchases.
* Be knowledgeable about and provides basic product information for guests and members.
* Assist the sales effort by providing information and communicating potential guest/member needs to food and beverage manager.
* Handle all administrative functions including maintaining inventories, answering telephones, and processing of special orders, shipping requests and gift certificates.
* Receive, tag and place new merchandise on floor.
* Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
* Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of displays.
* Assist with quarterly inventory as needed.
* Assist in preparing amenity gifts as necessary.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Silverado, 1600 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, California 94558
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
* Bring your best every day
* Put our guests first
* Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
* Best-in-class training and career development
* Supportive and engaged team
* Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Napa
Apply now '
Find similar jobs:
Customer Service and Call Center