Principal Consultant, Investor Advisory & Analytics
Employment Type: Part-Time
Be involved in projects with our Alternative Delivery Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Part-Time Investor Advisory and Analytics Principal Consultant to be located in our San Francisco, California office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Continue to build the national Alternative Delivery Advisory practice in the United States
* The Principal Consultant will advise clients on investment advisory, and alternative delivery services to public and private sector clients.
* Implement internal and external marketing efforts aimed to identify, leverage, and secure P3 and Investor advisory opportunities;
* Lead cross-functional, geographically dispersed project teams from across the US Operating Company to collectively and successfully deliver infrastructure projects across a range of alternative delivery (including P3) models;
* Lead market analyses, commercial and contractual assessments, and work with technical teams on technical due diligence assignments;
* Guiding and supporting the professional development of junior staff.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field, with graduate degree required (J.D., M.B.A., Ph. D)
* 15+ years' relevant experience
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Active engagement in relevant industry organizations in the field of energy and P3s
* Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ
* Proven experience in consulting or a comparable role in developing organizational capability and performance improvement from within an organization
* Hands-on leader, collaborator, and strong team player
* Self-starter, who can get things done efficiently
* Authorization to immediately work in the United States
* Experience on major infrastructure projects including digital, social, water, waste, transportation.
* 15+ years of direct experience with alternative project delivery, and due diligence transactions
* Successful business development track record,
* Ongoing leadership roles in relevant industry organizations,
* Proven ability to deliver complex, multidisciplinary projects up to $1 million in size on schedule and within budget
* Proven ability to build and develop a professional services practice
* Ability to identify and cultivate project leads and client relationships, with demonstrated existing relationships with infrastructure owners/clients
* Proven ability to build and lead high performing teams
* Experience successfully performing in a multi-disciplinary, highly-matrixed corporate environment
* Ability to lead client meetings and present findings to C-level/executive/legislative bodies as appropriate, and a
* Strong ability to mentor/teach junior staff with the goal of expanding this practice area, and ability to travel for business development, client meetings and project work
WSP's US Advisory practice is dedicated to transforming the business of infrastructure across the transportation, buildings, energy, environment, and power sectors. We guide our clients through solving some of their most complex infrastructure challenges by providing a unique combination of engineering principles, technology, and management consulting skills.
From aging assets and funding shortfalls to evolving government priorities and emerging disruptive technologies, today's infrastructure owners and operators are facing a multitude of challenges. In response, clients are increasingly leveraging our multi-disciplined expertise, solutions-focused approach, and ability to deliver to support them as they work to meet today's needs and tomorrow's challenges.
This environment has led to rapid growth for the US Advisory practice, as we're now located in 30+ offices across the U.S. We plan to continue that growth and aim to expand our team by 25% this year. We are looking for motivated candidates who want to join our group of trusted advisors in delivering important, high-quality, and high-value work to our clients and their stakeholders, while helping to shape the future growth of the nation's built environment.
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively 'WSP USA') is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively 'WSP USA') is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
Login to Apply User ID: Password:
Other Options Create an account
Return to search results
* Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart