Principal Product Manager - Financial Reporting & Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our Analytics team is growing, and we're looking for a Principal Outbound Product Manager to join us and support our continued success! We are crafting the next generation of reporting and analytic tools for all of Workday's HCM, Financial Management, and Planning customers, enabling them to catalog, mine, and explore their critical business data. We build our Analytics solutions using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and delivery of insights. We are passionate about innovation and not only demonstrate this in our technology and tools, but also in how we work. As dedicated as we are to bringing industry-leading solutions to life for our customers, we also care for each other on a personal level and try not to take ourselves TOO seriously. For that, we add serious helpings of laughter and chat to every workday and celebrate each other's successes in work and life.
About the Role
You will work alongside a stellar team of product managers and help drive communications between product management, customers, and external partners. Collaborating with Services, you will promote and guide customers to solutions that increase their awareness, understanding, and usage of Workday reporting and analytics, support strategic customers with critical issues, handling these through to resolution, and take what you learn and share this back into our Product Management and Strategy teams. You will serve as a product champion externally, and voice of the customer internally, crafting a structure for continuous engagement between Workday and our customers.
* 10+ years of experience working on development or deployment of accounting and finance systems
* 5+ years of experience communicating with our key Financial Management users from accountant to CFO and the technical teams who support them
* Experience with enterprise scale financial management systems as a product manager, administrator, or consultant
* Comprehensive understanding of the reporting and analytics needs of the office of CFO
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking publicly to large audiences of senior leaders and executives
* Passionate about driving success by helping customers succeed
* Preference for being in a fast-paced environment with responsibility for driving the success of hugely impactful initiatives
* Be a generally wonderful human being who loves collaborative work while never forgetting to have fun and laugh
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You may view the Workday's Pay Transparency Policy, and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, by clicking on their corresponding links.
Workday is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans during our application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.