Employment Type: Full-Time
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Go-to-Market Platform at Workday is part of the Business Technology/IT team that is responsible for supporting successful and sustainable global enterprise applications. This position will be based in Pleasanton, California. Our team cultivates relationships with our business partners built on collaboration & trust to support a rapidly growing business; transforming visions of improving efficiency and operational effectiveness into reality through technology, innovation and inspiration.
About the Role
We're looking for an AEM Developer who is eager to expand their skill set by working in a challenging and rewarding environment. You will be working alongside senior engineers collaborating with our marketing team's content managers and designers to create beautiful interfaces with the latest web technologies.
* Development on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
* Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
* Design and development experience with web applications using the Adobe platform, including site structure, multi-site manager, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of AEM, AWS, UI development, and Optimize for maximum speed and scalability
* Minimum of 4-5 years of software development experience. Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies. (AEM cloud/ AEM 6.5/ ReactJS or Angular JS Exp)
* Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.2 and later required; AEM 6.5 is a plus)
* Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
* AEM Developer experience
* 3+ years' experience in cloud application development, such as TypeScript / Node.js / Vue.js / CouchDB / GraphQL web applications, REST services, HTML, CSS, and Agile Process.
* Production experience building modern web components with a UI library/framework.
* Comfortable with modern CSS techniques such as Responsive Web Design, flexbox/grid layouts (styled-components is a plus).
* Experience writing semantic, accessible HTML markup.
* B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.