Account Executive - Workday Extend
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Large Enterprise team employs effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice as an alternative to legacy ERP solutions. We implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday's products and portfolio.
About the Role
As a Extend Account Executive on our specialist team, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Extend and related offerings within Workday's existing customers and net new opportunities. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
* In conjunction with our field sales team, you will be a key player to support and drive incremental add-on and net new Extend business into a designated global territory.
* Develop innovative demand generation programs with our product, field and partner marketing organizations.
* Work closely with Corporate Sales Development and Inside Sales Representatives to develop and execute awareness campaigns in order to exceed pipeline development goals.
* You will drive strategic Extend sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
* You will implement new selling motions to leveraging are partner and products wealth of knowledge of Workday's Extend / Platform tooling portfolio.
* You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with existing sales teams, field sales management, customers and executive sponsors.
* You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday Extend as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to PaaS / developer solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
* Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions or PaaS to C-levels within enterprise accounts
* Understanding of the application and technology competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday technology solutions within accounts
* Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS and PaaS architecture
* Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
* Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
* Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations
* Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
* Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
* Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
* Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.