EL Service Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Maintains sanitation of entire dining room area and exterior of restaurant. Supports total guest satisfaction by attending to guests' needs in a timely and courteous manner.
Placement in the Organization:
Reports to Assistant and General Manager.
* Follows company food handling and safety procedures.
* Cleans exterior of restaurant including windows, doors, parking area, and trash corral. Keeps exterior area, including landscaping, free of litter.
* Cleans interior of restaurant including restrooms, windows, walls, floors, and ceiling vents.
* Cleans tables, chairs, and condiment holders within 1 minute after guest leaves.
* Collects trays and carries to back kitchen area; cleans and sanitizes tray according to company standards.
* Removes all trash and cleans and sanitizes trash receptacles.
* Stocks condiments, utensils, and ice machine.
* Helps guests with any 'at table' problems such as cleaning spills or obtaining extra condiments. Utilizes total guest satisfaction and pleasantly/quickly corrects mistakes and answers guest questions.
* Cleans, stocks, and maintains salsa bar to company standards.
* Table touches utilizing condiment tray every 15 minutes.
* Assists in training new service assistants.
* Periodically performs additional duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
* Must have sufficient mobility to move or operate in work area.
* Must meet government regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
* Reaches, bends, stoops, scrubs, lifts, and wipes.
* Must be able to communicate with guests.
* Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors
* Empties trash bags weighing up to 40 lbs.
* Must be able to observe an ensure product is prepared and presented to company standards.