Employment Type: Full-Time
Wix's Frontend Engineering group with an engineering culture that embraces cutting-edge technologies, TDD, performance and clean code for our highly scalable systems that support Wix's over 200 million users. We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
We're looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team.
An engineer with the ability to build real-world applications with the tools you will be advocating for.
You have great communication skills, both in conversation and in writing, and truly love sharing and helping others. You know how to engage an audience when describing and presenting the concepts you are familiar with. You are a people person - friendly, communicative, and know how to receive feedback.
As a Developer Advocate, you will:
* Create guides and how-tos for our platform and tools.
* Create great shiny examples people can learn from and get inspiration.
* Promote usage of new tools and best practices through (internal) blog posts & talks.
* Build relationships with developers and guild masters throughout the company, collect feedback from them and come back to them with suggestions from infra teams.
* Act as a liaison between the engineering team and the developer community, by maintaining constant communication, documentation, and promotion of new cutting-edge services.
* Be attentive to questions on slack, answer questions and point out to infra teams where deeper assistance is needed.
* Create knowledge base / faq / Stack Overflow articles for quick assistance.