Product Manager - New Initiatives
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wish is looking to hire a Product Manager for our new supply business unit. The Supply Diversification Consumer team is responsible for introducing new types of products and categories to both new and existing customers. We're looking for a Product Manager to drive the strategy and implementation of many large-scale, cross-functional growth initiatives. Some example possible projects include:
* Partnering with the Marketplace team to help users discover newly onboarded products via customer facing features.
* Partnering with the Payments team to leverage our vast payment options to ease the checkout experience
* Partnering with the Core Product team to identify key touch points to build a better customer experience
As a PM in this position, you will work closely alongside engineering, design, data science, marketplace and operations to grow our catalog and create a world class end to end customer experience. This role is a highly cross-functional role and plays a very strategic role for the future of Wish. Not only are we looking for someone that is comfortable building effective MVPs (0 -1), but we would like this individual to help scale the product and features that we find successful. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership and building features at all levels of the stack.
What you'll be doing:
* Be bold! Create new experiences that fundamentally transform how users discover new products, which category of products we focus on acquiring, and how users shop on Wish
* Be creative! Identify new opportunities and iterate on building 'success' stories to scale
* Identify and prioritize key problem spaces & opportunities by leveraging your product expertise and analytical insights
* Execute on these opportunities by working cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, and ads teams to define, drive and manage innovative features
* Be scrappy - launch MVPs and iterate quickly based on learnings
* Define and analyze key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products
* Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases while delivering impactful results to support business growth
* Be intensely data-driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of your work