New Age Cloud Sales Practitioner
Employment Type: Full-Time
HiTech Client Management Director is an integral part of our service sales team within the CIS (Cloud Infrastructure Services organization) Technology sector. As a front-line sales executive, you will be responsible for exploring current opportunities as well as project managing between cross-functional teams within a large organization. You will be a true practitioner of your trade and key resource to drive Wipro's CIS business in the New Age Sector. Location Bay Area or Seattle.
Demonstrated ability to drive exponential pipeline growth within large enterprise accounts
* The ability to influence internal teams across the organization to achieve desired customer outcomes Coordinate between the Account Team, Services lines, Client Partners, and Engineering to create the right solution and resolve customer issues quickly
* Drive new pipeline opportunities by RFP responses, SOW preparation and execution
* Experienced sales and service professional within the high-tech industry
* Knowledgeable in multiple technical skills specifically in the area of cloud, SRE & DevOps
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a fast-paced environment, consistently delivering results
* Develop a deep understanding of our customer's business challenges and their technical environment to provide sales and technical support
* The ability to clearly articulate technology, sales and solution designs
* Drive Wipro's CIS solution set into various business and IT segments within your accounts
* Demonstrate Wipro's product portfolio to key customer stakeholders, engage and build relationships with your customers
* Knowledge in Cloud, Networking, CyberSecurity, Data Center Infrastructure, IoT, AlI are required
* Knowledge of heterogeneous environments used by enterprise customers
* Extensive experience selling service oriented solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cloud & Infrastructure Services (CIS) is one of Wipro's fastest-growing service lines, accounting for over 33% of the organization's revenue and provides a vast portfolio of services spanning cloud services, systems integration, managed services, and total outsourcing in a global delivery model. You will be joining our campaign to fast track our footprint at some of our largest clients.
Inclusion at Wipro is defined as the very Culture, which is experienced by individuals each day. We aim to build a culture within Wipro, which is reminiscent of Inclusive Behaviors, being lived and practiced by individuals of the organization. Our 'Inclusion and Diversity' Charter, as we formally call it, is an articulation of what we firmly believe in - to make 'Inclusion as a way of life' for each individual in the organization. Inclusion is our very DNA which defines us, guided by our strong values- known as the 'Spirit of Wipro'- These values are the cornerstone of our inclusion and diversity practices.
Come join us! We're hiring!
'Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law'
* Seniority Level
* Information Technology and Services
* Media Production
* Employment Type
* Job Functions