- Setting up, adjusting, and operating production machines.
- Performing moderate repairs and maintenance to ensure continuous machine operation and production of product.
- Organizing and assigning work.
- Providing functional guidance.
- Training and assisting lower-level machine operators, production workers, and forklift operators.
- Performing set-up and major adjustments on machinery.
- Operating production machines.
- Monitoring machines constantly while in operation.
- General mechanical skills or support skills
- Troubleshooting machine and equipment problems.
- Work closely with lead mechanic and maintenance personnel.
- Checking and verifying production orders.
- Performing established quality control checks.
- Checking machine before start-up.
- Maintaining clean, organized, and safe work area.
LAX-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 6:30AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PMBenefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Overtime needed based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 10 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Knowledge and experience in the corrugated industry preferred, but not required.
Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and some computer skills). About WestRock
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.