Marketing Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The next big thing in data is you!
Western Digital is a one of the world's most sophisticated, foundational technology companies. A Fortune 150 company and the world's largest maker of hard drives & flash memory products, we literally create the space upon which the digital world is built. Think about it. If not for our products, there would be no computing, social media or streaming media. We develop the technologies and make the products that make all of those things possible!
At Western Digital's Consumer Solutions group we design, build and ship hardware and software that enhances the digital lives of more than 300 million customers every year. With more than 350,000 points of sale worldwide, we help consumers in more than 113 countries connect with their content, so they get more enjoyment and value from the digital lives.
Our three brands, SanDisk, WD and G-Technology offer consumers new ways to aggregate, organize, secure, and share the content that really matters to them, no matter where the content is created, or where it resides. As our digital world and capabilities expand, we evolve to meet the needs of this highly dynamic and constantly changing environment. Whether that means creating personal cloud experiences that seamlessly pull all of your pictures, music, video, documents together or developing state-of-the-art encryption technologies that protect your most valuable content, we're committed to putting consumers in control over every aspect of their digital world.
Be the CSBU lead on aligning cross-functional teams to execute on key and strategic product launches and ongoing retail fulfillment execution
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Lifecycle Management:
* Run weekly product lifecycle team meeting based on launch level and timing
* Between meetings, help coordinate launch activities and identify challenges and resolve. Detailed notes sent after every meeting
* Provides high level cross functional (traffic light) heat map status update on key launch activities for upper management review during weeks leading up to launch
Flash Retail Fulfillment (RFF) Program Management
* Run weekly RFF meetings to help cross-functional teams execute ongoing active projects and coordinate with Asia fulfillment teams
* Between meetings, help to identify challenges and resolve. Detailed notes sent after every meeting
Japan MNO Program Management
* Support Japan's MNO business initiatives
* Attend weekly meeting with Japan team and provide BU support working with cross-functional teams to address their needs
* Bachelor's degree in IE/ Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/Statistics, MBA preferred
* 1+ years related experience, with Fortune 500 companies preferred
* Semiconductor and Tech industry experience desirable
* Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills with close attention to detail and accuracy
* High proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros, and charts to develop custom reports , dashboards and scenario/sensitivity analysis) and PowerPoint
* Strong communication skills
* Highly motivated with a high level of initiative, working well independently and as part of a team
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL®
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now, we're helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and government organizations come to us for the technologies and solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person's gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.