Employment Type: Full-Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right general dentist. Join a team of quality orientated dental professionals that you will be proud to be affiliated with. Working with Western Dental / Brident Dental you will enjoy practicing dentistry in one of our brand new beautiful, modern, and fully equipped dental practices.
You will not have to worry about finding patients to grow your dental practice, ordering supplies, battling receivables, or any staffing issues. We provide you with experienced dental staff and wonderful patients that you will be proud to deliver excellent dental care through evidence-based dentistry.
We are a Military Friendly Employer. With 200 offices throughout California, Arizona, Nevada and Texas, consider us as a place to practice dentistry on your off duty days or choose us as your post-service employer. Let us help you with a smooth transition. We can help you navigate the required dental credentials you will need to practice. Opportunities available for Active Military, Military Veterans and Military Spouses.
We offer an excellent compensation package for F/T Dentists which includes:
* Malpractice coverage - company paid
* Continuing Education (CE) programs provided at no cost to you
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Immigration sponsoring programs: OPT, H1B, TN work visa and Green Card / permanent resident in selected regions
Career Path: Western Dental University offers our clinicians established promotion tracks that can help develop your skills to take you to the next step in your career. Our Associate Dentists have been successfully promoted to Managing Dentist roles or have been recommended for our Privileging Programs in Exodontics and Pediatrics.
* 1-2 years practice experience required.
* Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
* DEA and CPR
* Able to perform all aspects of general dentistry
* Must have excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and professional demeanor
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org