Bilingual Dental Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Let us help you take the next step in your career at our Western Dental/Brident Offices!
For top performing Dental Assistants, Western Dental/Brident University offers Registered Dental Assistant training programs, RDA license fee reimbursement and promotion tracks.
We are a Military Friendly Employer. With 200 offices throughout California, Arizona, Nevada and Texas, consider us as a place to practice on your off duty days or choose us as your civilian employer of choice at the conclusion of your service. Let us help you with a smooth transition. We can help you navigate the required civilian credentials you will need.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced dental assistants. If you are a motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics and dental experience we would like to hear from you.
At Western Dental/Brident Offices we have modern, fully equipped state of the art dental practices that you will be proud to be affiliated with. We recognize that our team members are part of the Western Dental/Brident family where we provide excellent professional, financial and personal growth for your dental career.
Western Dental - Brident offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our team members. Team members are eligible for benefits based on their full time status.
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Medical and dental insurance
* Vision coverage
* 401K plan
* Highly competitive salaries
* Outstanding professional training
* Exceptional growth and career advancement opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement for certifications
* Must have completed a dental assistant program or have equivalent work experience
* X-ray license and CPR card or willing to get immediately upon hire
* Bilingual in English-Spanish preferred