VP- Strategic Analytics- Tech Lending
Employment Type: Full-Time
VP- Strategic Analytics- Tech Lending
What you'll do:
The Portfolio Manager - Enterprise Value position is responsible for analyzing, structuring, underwriting and coordinating the closing of major and complex loans in compliance with the Bank's lending policies and procedures. The Portfolio Manager will work with the business lines to manage loans to ensure the credit risks are responsibly monitored and identified. This position will assist in attaining established Bank, region and branch goals through active participation in underwriting and closing desirable credits with the origination team. The Portfolio Manager is responsible for assuring compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations
What we are looking for:
* Support the core function of servicing Enterprise Valuation requests for WAB. This includes managing the workflow of data, estimating the Enterprise Valuation for public and private companies, and all administrative aspects with servicing these internal requests.
* Work closely with lending teams to develop new and or maintain existing client relationships while ensuring a timely credit process from start to finish.
* Identify, evaluate, and integrate technology solutions (new and existing) to help scale the capacity of the Enterprise Valuation Group and improve analytics/reporting capabilities.
* Ensure the Enterprise Valuation Group remains compliant with internal WAB policies, successful completion of FRB annual review, and update policy changes regarding Enterprise Valuation, as required.
* Prior experience managing company data and valuation workflow at high volume.
* Deep understanding of the venture capital ecosystem with direct experience in technology and banking.
* Experience with vendor onboarding, legal, and regulatory issues.
* 5-8 years' experience in the Enterprise Value space.
* Advanced experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
* Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
Benefits you'll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and excused absence time, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation