Employment Type: Full-Time
What you'll do
To provide service and guest courtesy that exceeds our customer's expectation (wow! Service) in a fast and orderly fashion that meets quality, service, and cleanliness standards.
* Greets the customer
* Suggestive sale and answer questions about products
* Records the customer's order
* Stages customers in serpentine area to maintain a smooth customer flow
* Selects requested food items from serving or storage areas and assembles items on serving tray or in takeout bag.
* Serves cold drinks, hot beverages, and desserts
* Receives payment
* Assists customers with questions or complaints
* Retrieves raw food stock and places at appropriate station for preparation
* Performs duties to prepare food
* Maintains orderly eating and serving areas
* Ensures that he or she follows all company issued policies and procedures
What you can expect
Full-Time Crew Members
* Medical Insurance (eligible the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment)
* Vision and Dental Plans (eligible the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment)
* 401k plan with up to 4% company match; immediate vesting (eligible to enroll after completing one year of employment)
* Paid Vacation: 1 Week (7 days) annually accrued bi-weekly after 5th year anniversary
What we expect from you
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training. High School diploma preferred, but not required.
You must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and to write simple correspondence. To effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
You must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. You must have the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
You must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. You must also have the ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Crew Leader Certification
Shift Supervisor Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job function, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to figure, handle, and feel. He or she may also be required to reach with hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may also be required to lift at least 20 pounds at a time. There are no special vision requirements for this job position.
Employee may be exposed to high heat from grill and fryer equipment and may be exposed to cooking oils and other materials typically used in preparing fast food products.
Must be 16 years old or older; no exceptions unless authorized by VPO & HR
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.