WIM Practices & Business Development Consultant 4 - Productivity Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
* Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
* Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
* Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
* Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
* Abbot Downing serves ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
* Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
* Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank and Abbot Downing, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
As a part of the Business Development Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, the Productivity Consultant (PC) for the Private Client Group (PCG) will report to a Regional Productivity Manager. The main area of focus for the PC is to serve as a point of contact and liaison for the Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) home office to managers and Financial Advisors (FAs) as it relates to training, educating, and enhancing the client experience. Driving and increasing FA productivity is the top priority for the team. The relationship of the PC and local management will be a key element of determining the success of the PC. As the PC works to coordinate events with the markets and branches, they will mainly be responsible for educating the FAs on investment planning and solutions and liability management.
The PC will own the planning and execution of strategic efforts to increase productivity in an assigned market or segment, while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies. Responsibilities include:
* Researching, identifying and selecting the best products to improve results in the marketplace and meet the unique needs of our clients.
* Developing internal and external relationships with Financial Advisors, Branch Managers, regional staff and strategic partners.
* Developing marketing strategies.
* Developing and executing appropriate communications, processes and educational training.
* Maintaining a working knowledge of the channel's products and services.
* Utilizing leadership to inspire confidence and earn the trust, respect and loyalty of other team members.
This position covers a territory that includes Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Irvine, Anaheim and Palos Verdes, CA. Applicants must currently reside within the regional territory or be willing to relocate with very limited or no financial assistance in order to be considered for this role.
* 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business development or financial services consulting
* Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
* Leadership experience
* 6+ years of financial services experience
* 3+ years of brokerage industry experience
* Strong presentation skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
* Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of investment advisory
* Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
* Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and service solutions
* Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance
* Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
* Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-El Segundo: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-Seal Beach: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-Long Beach: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-Irvine: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-Anaheim: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-Rolling Hills Estates: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700 Max: $181,600
CA-El Segundo: 2321 Rosecrans Ave - El Segundo, CA
CA-Seal Beach: 3020 Old Ranch Pky - Seal Beach, CA
CA-Long Beach: 6700 E Pacific Coast Hwy - Long Beach, CA
CA-Irvine: 19800 Macarthur Blvd - Irvine, CA
CA-Anaheim: 2400 E Katella Ave - Anaheim, CA
CA-Rolling Hills Estates: 500 Silver Spur Road - Rolling Hills Estates, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.