Employment Type: Full-Time
* Display a positive, friendly, and outgoing attitude to all Guests and Team Members at all Times.
* Maintain an outstanding personal appearance at all times, always in compliance with company Handbook policies.
* Be knowledgeable and respectful of all rules, policies, and procedures as they relate to the department and the resort.
* Be available to open and close the Activities Department.
* Have cash handling ability and be responsible for tracking all monies in the Activity Department.
* Lead activities for our guests while making sure that our guests are experiencing 'fun' and 'exciting' WELK time in the Activities Department or Splash-a-Torium.
* Be able to multi-task by continually being prepared to plan ahead and move on to the next activity.
* Have knowledge of and follow all Safety Rules and be able to enforce the rules with our guests.
* Possess good camera skills, baking skills, serving skills, etc.
* All other duties as assigned by the Activities Manager or Activities Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirement following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have 6 months experience in similar position or recreation activities.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization.
Excellent communication skills required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently standing and walking. Occasionally the associate is sitting. The associate often carries objects weighing 10-15 pounds and constantly carries amounts up to 10 pounds. Associates will be required to work in and around swimming pool. Should know how to swim.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.