Marketing Graphic Design Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
WEBTOON is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 75 million unique monthly readers. We are a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and storytelling platform with users and creators from all over the world. Every day we come ready to learn, contribute, and get excited about the opportunity to work alongside people of different backgrounds and work styles.
We're offering a paid internship for an amazing student or graduate of the arts. The Graphic Design Intern will partner with the Marketing Creative team at WEBTOON to tackle project-based work that intersects the rigor of brand marketing with cutting-edge entertainment storytelling. Youll get real-world experience and contribute to introducing a new way to tell stories from the ground up. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking, some rule-bending, a bit of ingenuity, and the creative chops to back it up.
The length of the program will run for a 3-month internship with a 20 - 30 hour workweek, with a potential to extend or convert into a regular full-time position.
Required: Please submit your portfolio and cover letter to be considered for the role.
What You'll Do
* Assist the Marketing Creative team in concepting, designing and problem-solving through various marketing material key art, logo, banners, web, emails, social, presentations, etc.
* Works on all aspects of the design process including layout, typography, color, etc.
* Study and learn brand style guide
* Stay up to date with current aesthetic best practices
* Competitor analysis of ad design and entertainment landscape
Who You Are
* Excellent conceptual skills
* Strong typography
* Master knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and team player
* Deliver solutions, make calls, carry out action effectively, proactively and on target
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize work without missing deadlines
* Experience in digital advertising and/or entertainment a plus
* MUST be passionate about pop culture (comics, games, films, TV)