Warehouse Equipment Operators
Employment Type: Full-Time
MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
Hourly Pay Rate:
$18.00 - $18.50/hour
Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Safety is our Top Priority
* We maintain proper social distancing by staggering shifts
* Wayfair provides masks, gloves, and safety vests
* Hand Sanitizer available
* Professional sanitization of warehouses done every day
* Daily temperature checks
* Team stretches at the start of each shift
* Referral bonuses at $150/hire
* 401(k) with company match
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Wayfair Company Discount
* Discounts and perks with partners
Click here to check out our Equipment Operator position. What you should notice:
* You will operate and utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
* Proactively monitoring order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues will be part of your daily tasks.
* You'll be asked to accurately identify units for storage or shipment
* Being comfortable with heights and repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
* We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work.
* You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
* At least 6 months cherry picker / forklift experience is needed.
What You'll Need
* Be at least 18 years old
* 6 months + cherry picker or reach truck forklift experience
* Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift
* Able to read and speak English for safety
* Able to work on warehouse floor 8+ hours a day or more
* Strong, consistent work ethic
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.