Employment Type: Full-Time
WAVE.tv is a sports media company for Gen Z & Millennial fans. Through a portfolio of 24 media brands, WAVE.tv entertains modern-day sports fans with programming they love, produced for the digital platforms where they spend the most time. We build the most engaged digital communities for fans by distributing programming, creating content, and building products and experiences to serve their current fandoms and help them discover new ones.
Wave.tv's programming can be discovered across Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube. Our portfolio of brands has over 100 million followers/subscribers (85% 13-34 y/o), reaching over 400 million sports fans across the world each month, generating 8 billion monthly content views
We are seeking a Snapchat Editor to help create top quality content for our brands on Snapchat. This position will work alongside our producers to ideate and create videos for our brands on Facebook. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skill set along with a creative passion. This person should also understand the fundamentals of creating internet videos, and have the ability to collaborate well with others. A passion for sports and social media is a must!
* Learn WAVE.tv's Snapchat brand portfolio and understand how each approaches content
* Work with our Snapchat producers to efficiently create top quality content for our brands
* QC videos to ensure the absolutely best product is being posted
* Devise creative formats and overlays for video augmentation and testing
* Help develop creative programming based upon the quantity and quality of UGC submissions
* Strong eye for top performing content
* Skilled in video editing on Adobe Premiere
* Experience in creating viral social media content for Snap, FB, YT, IG, and/or other social platforms
* Previous experience creating or sourcing social content
* Google Docs proficiency
* Strong sense of social media style geared toward a younger Millennial/Gen-Z audience.
* Experience in a fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment.
* A passion for sports media and digital/social media.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills