Staff Nurse II - IMC - Per Diem 12 hr - Nights
Employment Type: Full-Time
$87.96 - $117.28
The Registered Nurse II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides fiscally responsible care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
In addition to performing the essential functions listed below, may also be assigned other duties as required.
* Graduate of a school of nursing, BSN required.
* Minimum of 1 year acute hospital experience, required.
* One year experience in intermediate care unit, required.
License and Certification
* Current CA RN license.
* Current certification in area of specialty, certification within the first year preferred.
* Current AHA BLS, required.
* ACLS, required.
* PCCN certification, preferred.
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to work productively in a busy and complex environment.
* Effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.