Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seeking a Maintenance Technician with experience in the food or beverage industries. This a great permanent opportunity to work with a top company. The company is progressive, innovative and growing and values their employees. This a great time to join their team. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity 'Apply Today'
Directs and coordinates activities of the facility to drive operational efficiency and up time. Compliance with all company, State and federal Safety policies. Maintenance PM schedule of all equipment on site and support all new capital projects as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Industrial Electric Motor control circuit(s).
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic, electrical systems.
- Performs pipefitting (threaded and soldered) layout and installation, including repairs to existing equipment.
- Completes carpentry and general facility repairs.
- Maintains compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), plant and departmental procedures and guidelines.
- Set- up, adjust and maintain equipment with responsibility for production and quality of equipment.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on equipment
- Experience with production schedules and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, performs repairs and/or PMs during non-production periods.
- Use maintenance software for all work orders and preventative maintenance
Education and/or Experience
- Help manage the contractor/vendors needs when on-site:
- HVAC contractor (quarterly)
- Fabrication contractor
- Electrical contractor on an as needed basis
- Wastewater contractor (monthly)
- Forklift services (monthly)
- Bi-annual service/repair of all Roll-up door
- Other duties:
- Safety committee meetings
- Audit, corrective actions
- Food Defense meetings
- EH&S meetings and corrective actions
- Monthly self-audits, corrective actions (monthly)
- Reports directly to:
- Facility/Manufacturing Maintenance Manager.
- And as needed, the Plant Manager and Production Supervisor.
High School diploma or a minimum of five years' non-automotive mechanical experience, or a combination of education and work experience.
5+ years of experience in the Food and Beverage Industry preferred.
Volt Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.