Physician - Psychiatry - Emergency - Orange County HCA Crisis Stabilization Unit
Employment Type: Full-Time
Santa Ana, CA - Seeking Urgent Care Physician
Be the Urgent Care Physician You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
* Seeking ABPN certified/eligible Psychiatrists
* Emergency Psychiatry experience a plus
* CA license a plus
Orange County HSA Crisis Stabilization - Urgent Care portion - Santa Ana, California
* Providing emergency psychiatric and crisis stabilization services that include intervention, medication administration, consultation with significant others and outpatient providers
* The vision is to improve services to those most at risk from psychiatric emergencies. This location addresses both medical and behavioral health needs
* Psychiatrists and Mental Health Nurse Practitioners address the emergent psychiatric issues that arise in the Behavioral Health Unit
* Historical city with a plethora of cultural museums, parks, and restaurants
* Located in the heart of Orange County, and a short 15-minute drive to the most beautiful beaches in California as well as amusement parks including Disneyland
* Hiking and biking trails are a plenty, and mild weather year round for all outdoor activities
* Easy access to Los Angeles, San Diego, beaches and mountains
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicants Only. No Agencies Please.