Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Queen of the Valley Hospital
Employment Type: Full-Time
West Covina, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine PAs and NPs
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
* Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners; experience preferred. Will consider one year minimum experience in FP or Surgical experience
* Current national certification and DEA required; current state license, PALS, and ACLS a plus
The Practice - A Global System
Queen of the Valley Hospital - West Covina, CA
* Annual ED volume of 59,000+ with an admit rate of 16%
* Renowned for its family-centered maternity services and level IIIB Newborn ICU
Inter-Community Hospital - Covina, CA
* Annual ED of 22,000+ with an admit rate of 26%
* Specializes in cardiac care, offers the only open-heart surgery program in East San Gabriel Valley, and is a designated STEMI receiving center
Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Glendora, CA
* Annual ED of 28,000+ with an admit rate of 13%
* Offers a blend of acute care and specialty services, including an Outpatient Diabetes Education Program recognized by the American Diabetes Association as a center of excellence
* Just an hour away from all the best attractions of Southern California - Disneyland, beaches, Hollywood and more!
* Friendly community and a great place to raise a family
* Beautiful weather that remains mild all year long
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicant Only. No Agencies Please.