Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner - Madera Community Hospital
Employment Type: Full-Time
Madera, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine PAs and NPs
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
* Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners
* Current national certification and DEA required. Current state license and ACLS a plus
Madera Community Hospital - Madera, California
* A not-for-profit community health resource, dedicated to promoting and maintaining the health and well-being of residents in the Central Valley
* The 106-bed hospital has a 20-bed Level III Emergency Department and a patient volume of 43,000+
* Brand new, just out of the box, GE Bedside Ultrasound equipment
* The Emergency Department uses a unique 'triage' process where patients are seen by a doctor or nurse practitioner in a very quick manner, usually faster than most hospitals in the area
* The hospital has a variety of sub-specialties, including a Hospitalist group for ease in admitting patients
* A picturesque community with stunning landscapes
* Excellent cost of living
* A city offering great amenities and activities: wine tasting, dining, museums, and shopping Incredible outdoor activities: hiking, world-class fishing, mountain biking, camping, and much more!
* Centrally located in California, Madera is within a few hours away from Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicants Only. No Agencies Please.