Sr Manager, Donor Recruitment
Employment Type: Full-Time
Under limited direction, this position is responsible for managing Donor Recruitment, Tele-recruitment, and/or other assigned staff to achieve annual and monthly team goals through effective donor recruitment. This position assists the director to achieve recruitment objectives by developing market penetration plans, planning recruitment strategies, and increasing blood donations. Duties include management of other managers and/or geographic or operational complexities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
* Assures quality customer service to all customers.
* Hires, supervises, trains, and evaluates performance of assigned personnel and supervisors/managers. Identifies and effectively resolves personnel issues.
* Develops special programs to respond to business and/or department needs.
* Assists with development and implementation of strategic marketing plan, including territory alignment and goal setting. Assists in developing and monitoring the department budget.
* Monitors center/mobile resource allocation and adherence to scheduling guidelines through calendar management.
* Manages departmental functional areas (e.g., special events, public relations and media, marketing, volunteer management, and fund raising), as assigned.
* Assures assigned staff follows established sales/recruitment process (including projection accuracy) and maintains accurate and timely account information.
* Develops an annual recruitment plan for meeting assigned collection goals. Prepare, assess and respond to monthly forecast information.
* Develops programs to support the conversion of donors to automated and other new collection technologies to optimize the donation opportunity.
* Builds relationships with internal staff and external departments (particularly Collections) to maintain joint goals and objectives.
Develops and maintains effective relationships with key customers.
* Is responsible for the reporting and resolution of deviations within assigned department.
* Communicates effectively to coordinate blood drives and in-center activities. Represents the Company through personal contacts, public speaking engagements and educational presentations.
* Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience in related field required.
Valid in-state driver's license required.
* Five years related experience required. To include:
* Two years supervisory experience.
* Good supervisory skills with the ability to effectively motivate and develop personnel.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Sales/territory management skills.
* Must be self-motivated and a self-starter with good organization skills.
* Demonstrated successful sales skills.
* Flexible, able to deal with change and unpredictability.
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
* Provide own vehicle for transportation.
* Proficient personal computer skills.
* Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-220-2612 to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company's established guidelines.