Product Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. One in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
Do you want to transform healthcare and make it easier to access? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can quickly make an impact and grow by leading both strategy and execution?
Vida's Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to elevate Vida's brand in the virtual healthcare solutions market, drive growth in business-to-business (B2B) deals and build business-to-consumer (B2C) product awareness and positioning.
This person will quarterback projects across a breadth of B2B and Product Marketing activities including market research; competitive intelligence; B2B sales enablement; creation and curation of slides, content, and product demos; go-to-market planning for B2B and B2C audiences.
Candidate should be an excellent project-manager, writer, and remote communicator who can quickly learn new market dynamics and digital marketing tools, and is comfortable with basic data collection, manipulation, and reporting.
* Create, curate, and update a sales content library and related content, especially sales decks / powerpoint presentations
* Slide creation, especially on topics related to clinical and financial outcomes
* Leverage data, through basic analyses or partnering with internal data managers, to create content
* Creation and curation of product demos in Figma
* Develop deep understanding of and empathy for Vida's B2B customer types, including: employers and benefits leaders, health plan leaders, and the employees and health plan members in their populations (B2C)and benefits consultants
* Conduct B2B and B2C market research and competitive intelligence, synthesize information into actionable insights and recommendations on how to better attract and serve prospective customers, and communicate them to influence internal Marketing and Product strategies
* Craft member-facing (B2C) program language that translates Vida's product and value for marketing comms: Examples include website language, partnership materials, and enrollment/engagement slides for Client Success or Member Marketing
* Run special programs to drive awareness, interest, and enrollment, such as webinars, sales promotions, product trials
* Outline and guide product management of the member experience for VIP product trials in Vida's app
* 1 - 5 years experience in product marketing, digital marketing, or demand generation in healthcare, technology (SaaS), or scientifically oriented products / services, or in management consulting
* Exceptional writing skills, especially for email and ad copy and short-form content, and especially about scientific and clinical topics relevant to healthcare products and services
* Ability to effectively partner with Marketing, Design, Field Sales, Commercial Operations, and other key stakeholders
* Scrappy, execution-driven self-starter comfortable owning and delivering completed projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Project management and internal communication skills, ability to manage projects, report on progress, and meet ambitious deadlinesAbility to collect, analyze, report on, and communicate insights from market research
* Bachelors' Degree
* Previous startup experience
* Understanding of the healthcare industry and/or the healthcare buyer market including employers, benefits consultants, health plans
* Creative and resourceful, able to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and bring them to life
* Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
* Healthcare FSA Plan
* Dependent Care FSA Plans
* Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401K Program
* Flexible PTO Policy
* Paid Parental Leave
* 10 Paid Company Holidays
* We're a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
* Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida App
* New hire home office stipend
* Monthly wellness benefit
* Training and leadership development programs
* Weekly meetups with team members across the country through our #connectandcommit program
* Quarterly All Company Events
* Quarterly Team Based Connection Opportunities
* Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida-it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.