Concierge Coordinator - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare
, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is Northern California's most comprehensive source of extended acute and rehabilitation providing specialized inpatient and outpatient programs. We provide quality services that are patient-centered and family-oriented with outcomes which surpass our competitors. Under the medical direction of board-certified hospitalists and other physician specialists, our dedicated interdisciplinary teams provide a coordinated, comprehensive treatment approach to a wide range of pulmonary, neurological and complex medical problems.Kentfield Hospital is seeking a Full Time Concierge Coodinator to join our team!
The Concierge Coordinator is responsible for providing non-medical guidance and assistance to patients and families. Acts as a communication liaison, to hear and understand a patient’s individual needs, desires, and concerns. Guides and connects the patient and family to a range of non-medical services, amenities, and information that can support effective healing and ensure a positive patient care experience.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in customer service or hospitality related field required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in training or communications field preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.