Ultrasound Sonographer PRN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Kentfield Hospital is seeking a
PRN Ultrasound Sonographer/Technician to join our team!
Kentfield Hospital, located in Kentfield, CA is a 60 bed LTAC hospital providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Ultrasound Sonographer is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care by producing quality diagnostic radiographs and ultrasound images to assist medical personnel in patient diagnosis in a timely and professional manner when ordered by a physician, and effectively coordinating the process for ordering the procedure and transmitting the images to the radiologist
* Current ARDMS and ARRT required.
* Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Radiology/Ultrasound Tech/Sonographer in the state of employment required.
* Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required
* Two (2) years of previous experience preferred.
* Radiologic and ultrasound technologist experience in a hospital environment preferred.
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplac
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Kentfield, CA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* FREE prescription plans
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* EAP and AFLAC
* Flex plans, 401K matching
* Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
* PET insurance!
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
* Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
* Work life balance
Per California Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to twice weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!