Therapy Tech Rehab Aide Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Kentfield Hospital is seeking a
Full Time Therapy Tech/Rehab Aide to join our team!
Kentfield Hospital, located in Kentfield, CA is a 60 bed LTAC hospital providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Therapy Tech is responsible for performing routine rehabilitation procedures within a designated program set up by a licensed therapist, with the goal of maintaining an optimal functional level for the patient. Responsible for transporting, preparing, positioning, and in general assisting patients and therapists in the successful completion of the treatment plan.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within three (3) months of hire
* Previous experience in rehabilitative techniques and procedures preferred.
* One (1) year of healthcare experience preferred.
* Exercise certification and/or related education preferred.
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Kentfield, CA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* FREE prescription plans
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* EAP and AFLAC
* Flex plans, 401K matching
* Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
* PET insurance!
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
* Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
* Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!