Business Enablement Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We're looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a part of the Business Enablement team, the Product Operations analyst will execute on key deliverables in support of our business operations teams, introducing new products, services, and capabilities to the marketplace in our growing segment. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and delivery teams to ensure business objectives are met efficiently and that time-to-market is optimized. In addition, you will stay informed of key business strategies, ensuring that business operations teams are leveraging our common platform capabilities in the best way possible to drive growth and operational efficiency.
* Participate in Solution Lifecycle from concept to launch working alongside the Business Enablement Managers, Product Managers and Technical Domain Leads and provide inputs during Agile Development
* Manage product backlog and dependencies in accordance with enterprise and business unit priorities.
* Execute platform configuration to meet the desired business objectives
* Plan and execute Business Acceptance Testing, ensuring quality products, services, and capabilities are delivered to the marketplace
* Train regional business teams on repeatable configuration capabilities to encourage autonomy and self-sustainment in the market
* Engage business and operational subject matter experts (SMEs) to participate in organizational readiness planning.
* Participate in product related Production Incident Management as a SME and liaison to the business, coordinating resources and providing communications as needed.
* Be the Product SME, and act as a champion of the business stakeholders in product features definition and defects prioritization.
* Define and manage enhancement requests for common platform capabilities as needed.
* 5+ years experience in Operations or Business Analysis role
* You are a highly analytical individual with outstanding communications skills and a deep passion for service and technology.
* You enjoy detail-oriented work, and are knowledgeable in business and operations processes.
* You identify problems early, clear roadblocks, build trust with other teams, and communicate clearly and concisely. You are comfortable working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and technical resources in a fast-paced environment.
* You understand the needs of the business and feel a sense of ownership of a product from end-to-end, and throughout its lifecycle.
* Prior experience in data modeling and/or system administration within a configuration-driven SaaS platform. Has the ability to manage and support configuration activities in enterprise product catalog.
* Ability to write and communicate complex end-user requirements in a way that ensures technical documentation is developed to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
* Prior experience in coordinating and overseeing business acceptance testing and analyzing test results, defects, and mitigation plans. Aids in driving factual-based Go-No-Go decisions to Executive stakeholders.
* Provide oversight during product deployments (mostly during non-standard business hours).
* Must possess excellent communication, writing, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Must be willing to travel up to 10-20%. May include international travel.
* Experience with Salesforce configuration and/or administration.
* Experience with Marketo configuration and/or administration.
* Experience with Hansen/Sigma CPQ platform
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Additional Requirements and information
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience:
Up to 25%
At Viasat, we consider many factors when it comes to compensation, including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. The starting salary for this position is $0 annually, but an offered salary may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This position may also be eligible for other cash or stock incentives, including Viasat's Employee Stock Purchase Program, which allows Viasat employees to purchase Viasat stock at a discount. Learn more about Viasat's comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness.