Inventory Partner Strategist
Employment Type: Full-Time
For over 21 years, Viant has been a leader in digital advertising, transforming the way marketers connect their brands with consumers. Our industry-leading software, Adelphic, is used every day by the world's premier brands and agencies to plan, execute and measure the success of their programmatic advertising campaigns. With a culture built on our key company values of Live, Lead, Create and Figure it Out, we're serious about investing in our employees and are dedicated to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. At Viant, you'll have the chance to make a big impact at an exciting time in our company's history - we're growing fast on the heels of our recent IPO. If you're a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
The Inventory Partner Manager will be responsible for analyzing a vast media marketplace and engaging with media owners to improve customer outcomes. Cross functional knowledge and adaptability are important for this role, as this individual will be working within new and proprietary software, collaborating with digital ad exchanges, spearheading media marketplace quality initiatives, and providing actionable insights to the Media Strategy and Investment group
* Manage and develop meaningful partnerships with media owners and exchanges
* Analyzing large datasets to ensure a high standard of inventory quality within Adelphic's media marketplace
* Work directly with media owners on campaign goals and strategies
* Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Media Strategy and Investment team based on customer needs
* Curate and troubleshoot private marketplace deals
* Advise traders on programmatic buying strategies
* Relationship oriented and collaborative mindset
* Exceptional communication skills
* Committed to providing quality work quickly
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
* Understanding of basic media math e.g., cost per thousand, cost per click, click through rate, etc.
* Basic understanding of online advertising
* Ability to think critically about both customer needs and internal solutions
* Strong work ethic; desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
* Competitive Salary and Bonuses
* Paid benefits for the employees:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
* Paid parental leave
* Hybrid Work schedule
* Health and Wellness programs
* Employee discounts - e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Casual Office Atmosphere
* Commuter Benefits Program
* Ongoing Education & Training
* Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant's industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger's Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.