Technical Services Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions. We provide the most skilled court reporters, advanced technology and unmatched service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes. Our national scale enables us to provide consistent and reliable delivery anytime and anywhere.
Veritext utilizes advanced technologies to streamline the deposition process and to manage the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and workflow services combine with superior security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, to ensure that you have the best tools and the confidence of working with the market leader.
* Position temporarily remote until Veritext offices reopen.
Providing our Clients with exceptional service is the foundation of our business. In this position, you will be responsible for responding to inquiries and providing our clients with state of the art products and services that will meet their needs. If you enjoy assisting clients and have good problem solving skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Log, prioritize, assign and troubleshoot all calls, voicemails, emails, trouble tickets and walk-up requests reporting technical problems
* Troubleshoot issues as 1st & 2nd level support for desktop and enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues
* Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for difficult user problems, referring more complex problems to next level of technical staff
* Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks
* Provide support at depositions, as needed, by functioning as 'on-site' IT support
* Work with networking team to resolve issues as needed, functioning as 'hands and eyes' for the West Coast offices.
* Light travel to West Coast offices, as needed
* Have FUN doing what you love to do…service the client
Veritext offers competitive compensation and an exciting benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, generous paid time off, company paid short & long term disability, life insurance, and more.
VERITEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.