Assistant AP Manager/AP Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Vaco Los Angeles
is working with a client who is looking for a Assistant AP Manager/AP Supervisor to join their team!
- Manage all account payable tasks, including disbursement and customer vendor relations
- Weekly aging reports are generated, verified for check review selection
- Verify receipts for accuracy and guidelines, employee expense reports as it conforms to company policy
- Coordinates set-up of contracts to AP systems, schedules and manage vendor's contracts manage, motivate, enhance and develop team engagement to achieve department's objectives and goals.
- Handle all issues related to task in the organization
- Liaise with other members of staff across various departments and also with the legal team of the organization in the course of performing assigned duties
- Perform accounts payable and general ledger maintenance
- Mange the periodic financial record of the organization
- Provide assistance to the operation staff and project managers regarding accounting, when such assistances are needed
- Provide required response to all financial concerns and questions when such questions are posed by vendors and other concerned member of staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; preferred
- 5+ years of experience with business and accounting/financial reporting processes, systems and in-depth knowledge of accounting policies
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience, manage people and good communication skills
- Must have strong excel skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, attentive to accuracy, well organized, ability to multi-task workload and self-starter
- Exceptional data skills along with a knack for numbers and proven knowledge and expertise of Excel navigation and creating spreadsheet
- Excel knowledge must be intermediate to advanced
- Effective verbal, written communications and possess strong analytical skills